Sunday 20 November 2011

August Stars News, 21st November 2011

Firstly the new August Stars EP Invisible in the Dusk is released today. The EP contains eight tracks and runs for nearly an hour. I often feel rather odd using the term "EP" to refer to these releases given that they are usually longer than most albums; but equally they don't feel like albums either, although by definition they are; I suppose Long Form EP is perhaps the most appropriate term. Anyway I digress. There will also be a free companion download available from the August Stars bandcamp page. Details below.

Secondly, I've made my Make Mine Music discography available for download via bandcamp. Details below.

August Stars Invisible in the Dusk (MMM028)

As the CDR copies are limited to 25, all copies will be available from me directly. If you'd like one please contact me here: sebastienstars (at) gmail.com. They're £4 each including postage to the UK. If you live outside of the UK there will be a shipping charge, but I'll only charge what I pay.

The digital download is £2 and available here: http://auguststars.bandcamp.com/album/invisible-in-the-dusk


August Stars In and Out of the Grey or Silvery Dissolution

A companion digital download to Invisible in the Dusk featuring omitted tracks, demos, alternative versions and three tracks salvaged from the abandoned Drawn Away EP. It is available free here: http://auguststars.bandcamp.com/album/in-and-out-of-a-grey-or-silvery-dissolution

August Stars Music for Twilight (MMM019)


August Stars Midwinter (MMM030)

Pay what you like. Available here: http://auguststars.bandcamp.com/album/midwinter

Still Crescent The Railway Terminus, The October Twilight, The Circulatory System EP (MMM043)


Still Crescent Along the Fringe of Starlit Frost EP (MMM044)



Lastly, I'd like to say it has been a privilege to have been part of Make Mine Music for the last six years. I'd like to thank everyone at the label for their support. I'd also like to thank everyone who has supported me by buying, selling, reviewing etc. etc. my recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment